Nevada Union High School

Nevada Union High School


To request a transcript, download the form below and mail to the Registrar.  (If you graduated from another school within the Nevada Joint Union High School District, please go back to the Schools drop-down menu on the Home page and request your transcript directly from that school.)

Cynthia Smith- Registrar/Guidance Specialist                     Kimala DeSena - Guidance Specialist
Phone: 530.273.4431 x 2002                                               Phone: 530.273.4431 x 2010
                                                      Nevada Union High School                                                  
                                                      11761 Ridge Rd
                                                      Grass Valley, CA 95945
                                                      Fax: 530.477.0366


Cynthia Smith, Registrar/Guidance Specialist, 530.273.4431, x2002, or
Kimala DeSena, Guidance/Specialist, 530.273.4431, x2010 or


You cannot order your transcript from Parchment if you graduated before 2007/08. 
You must contact the Registrar at Nevada Union High School for those records. 
You may securely request your Nevada Union High School transcript through Parchment by clicking on their link.  Parchment has their own fees associated with requesting transcripts in this manner.

You may want to read the directions by clicking on the file below. Please be aware that the College Discovery information asked for is optional.

Related Files

  • doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Copyright © 2014 Nevada Joint Union High School District and its licensors. All rights reserved
Website Developed By CatapultK12™