Request your TRANSCRIPT online

Current students and graduates, please use the link below to take you to for Nevada Union High School.

Parchment allows us to securely send your transcript wherever it needs to go. You can choose to either have it mailed or sent electronically. All official copies have a charge, which will vary depending on your choice of delivery. 
Seniors: Please mark your preference to HOLD FOR FINAL GRADE if you are needing a transcript sent to your college. 

Please note: If you graduated from another school within the Nevada Joint Union High School District, please go back to the Schools drop-down menu on the Home page and request your transcript directly from that school.

Request an official printed transcript

If you would like to order a copy of your transcript on-site, please bring your license and $2 cash for each transcript copy desired. Orders can take up to 24 hrs due to campus priorities.


During COVID19

You may email or call to request an official copy or copy during COVID19 for further instruction.

For questions, please contact your Registrar / Guidance Specialist:

Kayla Bardsley      530.273.4431 x 2002

Teri Patterson        530.273.4431 x 2010

Fax: 530.477.0366